Mesa Vista Wellness is looking for a professional, enthusiastic committed individual to join our Company.
This position requires flexibility and may involve working some evening hours.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Working with Medicare clients
• Provide individual, couples, group, and family counseling.
• Provide psychosocial assessments, treatment and safety planning, and crisis response and intervention.
• Comply with all legal and ethical standards, guidelines, and policies.
• Comply with all incident reporting procedures in accordance with MVW’s policies and procedures.
• Participate in supervision, trainings and meetings as assigned.
• Demonstrate effective organization and time management skills as evidenced by timely documentation and consistent attendance.
• Master’s degree and Clinical Social Work License (LCSW),
• Professional Liability Insurance Required
Ability to be credentialed with Medicaid, Private insurance and Medicare.
Send resumes and questions to Shaia D’Ourso, LCSW, firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-983-8225